Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

My story..

HI!


My name is stephanie. I am 20 years old and i am enthusiastic about baking. Baking has always been a big part of my life. When i was little i baked with my parents. I was always daddy's little helper in the kitchen. And now im growing up and taking my baking to a new level. I work at Baskin Robbins where i am a cake decorator.. the best :D haha.  I now have 4 years of cake decorating experience and have recently broadened my horizons by learning how to make cakes with fondant. Suprisingly, my first fondant cake wasnt a disaster.. it was actually quite lovely. I will post a picture of it so everyone can see :] i am quite excited to expand my knowledge in baking. i currently research cake ideas and recipes constantly to make sure i am making the best cakes :] i know how to make several different types of icings and many different types of desserts :] I hope you love my cakes and can support my dream of one day owning my own little bakery!

No comments:

Post a Comment