Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

baskin robbins cakes!

Ohh boy there are a lot of these :]

I have worked at Baskin Robbins for four years and only recently did I start taking pictures of my cakes. I hope that you like them :]
Easter fun :)


 Lovely flowers 






 Someone custom ordered the cow haha
 More flowers :]


 Easter again!


 Just some fun designs :]













 Sushi and cake?! Aww yea :]

 Funky flowers







 Basket weave :]

 I just love the ruffles :}


 Who doesnt love mermaids? haha


 Leopard!!



 Congrats grads!!




 More leopard
 Madagascar!




 Sushi #2

 Spring colors!





 FREEHAND 



And there are still a few more.... including a hamburger cake :D however i still have to transfer them to my computer soo that will be up for everyone to see by sunday night at the latest :]

No comments:

Post a Comment